Tuesday, December 4, 2012



Beautiful moment of life

Old classic fashion in 1978
Both designed by Han

My special fashion inspirations are grandma and mom, I must say.
They are naturally, amazingly alive in fashion sense. 
Two ladies had their own designer that made all clothes, home dresses for them,
and mom still remembers him as he always made her the most
simple, classic and elegant pieces. 
Can't imagine someone like him existed in the early 70's in Korea.

Tara,
Time flew and it's the end of 2012.
I'm all grown up and became an artist and a designer.
Ready to make clothes for my two heroes, 
What would be more honorable than this ?

Early celebration for my dearest ones,
"Happy 34th Anniversary"
I truly believe that 'Love endures all things.'

With all my respect & love

감사하고 사랑해요 엄마 아빠


No comments: